Date:      Wed, 5 Sep 2007 07:43:37 -0400
From:      Michael Hauber <mchauber@gmx.net>
To:        "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sadly, my tinker-time has run out....

On Wednesday 05 September 2007 00:35:35 Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:
> [...]

=46lamer-bait, no.
Lazy tv addict, no.
Have time, no.
Trying to be negative about any BSD, absolutely not. =A0

I asked out of respect for this board, not out of frustration for FreeBSD o=
r=20
OpenBSD. =A0The FreeBSD and OpenBSD will probably always be my favorites.

Now... =A0As to why I asked this board.... =A0Who better to ask than folks =
that=20
have some of the preferences?

I needed something that I could take on the road without having to spend a =
lot=20
of time upgrading/tweaking. =A0Ubuntu is turning out to be fine for that.

Giving something up... =A0I did (for the time being), and I'll miss it.

My overall response for all that bullshit you just wrote... =A0Go find some=
one=20
else to jerk off.

Mike