Date:      Wed, 27 Jan 1999 21:12:04 +0100
From:      Gary Jennejohn <garyj@peedub.muc.de>
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I4B support for US ISDN?

Archie Cobbs writes:
[big snip]
>I can also send you our ISDN mpd device type if you want
>(not part of the normal mpd since it doesn't work without the
>kernel ISDN stack -- our equivalent of i4b).
>
>What do you think of the idea of making i4b express itself as a
>netgraph node? This would be a good thing IMHO.
>
>-Archie

doesn't look like anyone's responded to this yet.

I think the idea of moving isdn4bsd to netgraph is neat. The question is,
what does the father of isdn4bsd (Hellmuth Michaelis) think ? I'd respect
his opinion on this. I know one of his TODOs is to implement isdn4bsd using
message queues. This might be made unnecessary by using netgraph.

I'd like to see the mpd stuff myself.

Archie also writes:

> The other day I promised to find out a list of U.S. ISDN specs.
> If anyone is interested send me email.

I'm also interested in the list.

---
Gary Jennejohn