Date:      Tue, 2 Sep 2003 23:26:23 +0100
From:      Lewis Thompson <purple@lewiz.net>
To:        FreeBSD-questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Simple biff daemon.

--HlL+5n6rz5pIUxbD

Hi,

  I figured this would be easy to find/do, but I've not managed it yet!
I'm looking for a very simple biff daemon that checks a mailbox
(preferably maildir, but IMAP/POP would do -- or even an external
application) and executes a command if mail is found.  I want to use
this in conjunction with osd_cat to display a message on my screen.

  Any ideas?  Thanks very much,

-lewiz.

--=20
I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.  --Bob Dylan, 1964.
-| msn:purple@lewiz.net | jab:lewiz@jabber.org | url:http://lewiz.net |-

--HlL+5n6rz5pIUxbD

--HlL+5n6rz5pIUxbD--