Date:      Thu, 26 Apr 2001 18:26:48 -0500
From:      David W.Chapman Jr. <dwcjr@inethouston.net>
To:        "Chris Knight" <chris@aims.com.au>
Cc:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: rdesktop port (was RE: Help)

Its on sourceforge now so there's no worry about it going anywhere for a
while, but who knows.  Yes it definitely does, I'm running the version
patched from your port and it works great, definitely something we need in
the ports tree, how come it hasn't been committed yet?  the citrix port does
the same thing but its very bloated compared to this with the linux emulation
it needs.