Date:      Fri, 23 Apr 1999 15:39:37 +0700
From:      "Yamin Prabudy" <min@starindo.net>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Configuring DialUp Server

Well first, I'm not try to open an ISP or something like that,...but i like
to configure a DialUp server
and i thought the right place to ask things about that is here
I had read up a Dial in hand book and about PPP handbook
but still got very confuse to set a dial up server
anyone can help me step in step with what should i read or do
for information I'm a student and i used my own pc to set this things up and
i used internal Modem

Yamin