Date:      Fri, 30 Sep 2005 01:30:28 GMT
From:      David Adam <zanchey@ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: docs/86733: [patch] Add using kldload as an alternative to compiling in gbde in your kernel

The following reply was made to PR docs/86733; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: David Adam <zanchey@ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au>
To: Josh Paetzel <josh@tcbug.org>
Cc: FreeBSD gnats submit <FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org>,
	freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: docs/86733: [patch] Add using kldload as an alternative to
 compiling in gbde in your kernel
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 09:22:47 +0800 (WST)

 Josh,

 > +        <para>At this time there is no option in
 > +            <filename>/boot/loader.conf</filename>
 > +            to load the kernel module at boot time
 > +        </para>

 Don't forget the full stop (period) on the end of the sentence!

 Otherwise, looks good. Is there really no loader.conf option? That kinda
 sucks, although I can't volunteer to fix that!

 David Adam
 zanchey@ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au