Date:      Fri, 31 Jul 1998 13:35:48 -0600
From:      "Roberts, Patrick S" <RoberPS@LOUISVILLE.STORTEK.COM>
To:        "'Richard Archer'" <rha@interdomain.net.au>, freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Support for passive backplane chassis?

The Cisco Cat-5000 will work great in that capacity.... have used the
a great deal and have found them to be exxellent in the areas of
scalabilty.... as for your security problem, with a good switch, that
has hardware routing capabilities, there is not much worries.....

- --
Patrick S. Roberts
StorageTek - Systems Engineer
OpenSystemsSupport