Date:      Sat, 25 Aug 2007 05:55:30 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Abdul <inetmassmail@gmail.com>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Are you looking best Email Marketing services?

   Hi,=0AAdvertisement and Newsletters are the ideal strategies to your
   market= on Internet.=0AHere, we have enlarged our service to Email
   Marketing. A= brilliant team focusing on learning your business and
   help you to lead= the Online Market is been launched effectively.
   =0A=0AOur service includes:= =0ABulk E-mail Lists: =0AWe provide you
   with a bulk E-mail list. Our E-mail= list database counts more than
   billions.=0A=0ABulk Mailer Product: =0AOur= product is capable to
   reach 1, 00,000 customers through Email in a click.= =0A=0ACustom
   Templates:=0AA genuine sense of professionalism and classiness=
   templates, we provide you with two high quality templates Pre-
   Templates= and Custom Templates.=0A=0ABulk SMS marketing:=0A Our
   product sends bulk= SMS to your targeted customers mobile effectively.
   This is competent to= send unlimited SMS at a time- cost effectively.
   =0A=0AObserve our further= features, www.inetmassmail.com>=0A =0AWe
   are geared up with affordable= service and with an excellent quality.
   We look forward our success together.= =0A=0AWith Regards,=0AAbdul
   Malick,=0ABusiness Head.=0Ai-Net Mass mail.= =0Ainfo@inetmassmail.com
   =0A