Date:      Mon, 2 Nov 2015 23:16:30 -0800
From:      Patrick Gibson <gibblertron@gmail.com>
Subject:   /usr/sbin/pkg broken after 10.1 to 10.2 upgrade

After doing what I believed to be a problem free update from 10.1 to
10.2, I get the following error when running pkg:

$ pkg
Shared object "libucl.so.1" not found, required by "pkg"

I could only find one other person who had this issue
(https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/pkg-broken-after-ugrading-freebsd-from-10-1-to-10-2.52817/),
and one commenter stated that if libucl.so.1 is not found in
/usr/lib/private, the system it seriously broken and a reinstall from
scratch is recommended.

Is there a tarball distribution of base software I could extract to
achieve this?

(Running /usr/local/sbin/pkg works fine.)

Thanks,

Patrick