Date:      Thu, 19 Dec 1996 18:51:06 -0800 (PST)
From:      Snob Art Genre <ben@narcissus.ml.org>
To:        Z00M <Z00M@ThePentagon.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/handbook24.html

On Fri, 20 Dec 1996, Z00M wrote:

> hmmmm how :))????
>
> Don you wnat to tell me ;) ??
>
> i really need to know ! I missed to install them ... now i am getting a
> load of error msg while installin unly the Kernel src's which i need :)
>
> in fact ... i can't run my system properly without bilding my kernel ;(
>
> Thank's Z00M

Whoa there . . . how about a few more details?  How is your system set
up?  IDE or SCSI?  What version of FreeBSD are you trying to install,
from what medium, and what are the errors you're getting?

 Ben

The views expressed above are not those of the Worker's Compensation
Board of Queensland, Australia.