Date:      Thu, 3 Jun 1999 10:06:58 -0400 (EDT)
From:      hqy2446 <hqy2446@is2.nyu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   error of installing apsfilter-5.1.1

I got following error message, while I was trying to install
apsfilter-5.1.1:

# make all install clean
===>  Patching for apsfilter-5.1.1
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for apsfilter-5.1.1
1 out of 3 hunks failed--saving rejects to ChangeLog.rej
3 out of 3 hunks failed--saving rejects to bin/apsfilter.rej
1 out of 2 hunks failed--saving rejects to template/apsfilterrc.rej
*** Error code 5

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.

It shows same error message, when I did 'make', 'make install'.

How could I fix it and install it?

I am using FreeBSD 2.2.7 (w/ 2.2.7 to 2.2-stable upgrade kit)  and XFree
3.3.3.1.

Ps.  Is there package edition of apsfilter?  I couldn't find it.