Date:      Sun, 1 Aug 1999 19:01:53
From:      <jack@register5.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Double the Number of Subscribers to Your Newsletter

Attention Newsletter and E-zine Publishers,

That's right. You can actually double or even triple the number of opt-in subscribers to your newsletter or e-zine. Using just the internet, your PC and Nitro! It's fast and easy.

Nitro is the leading software package for extracting targeted e-mail addresses. And, it's easy to use. In just minutes after installing Nitro, you can use it to collect tens of thousands of e-mail addresses of people interested in exactly what your newsletter discusses. I'm talking about extracting a huge number of TARGETED e-mail addresses and sending them a bonafide offer - just like the one you're reading right now!

Here's how Nitro works: Say you have a newsletter related to and for plumbers. Nitro will use the top 25 internet search engines to find web sites of plumbers and associations. Then, Nitro will spider through each site, page by page, looking for and collecting e-mail addresses! It's fast. It's easy. It's effective.

Nitro normally sells for $595, but for a limited time, we're offering it to you for just $495! That's a hundred dollar savings! You can even download and begin using it immediately! Click the following link to see it now.
http://www.register5.com/register5/palmiii.html

Let me tell you from experience, NITRO WORKS! And, anyone can use it. Click the following link for more information, customer testimonials and a two-day free trial of Nitro.
http://www.register5.com/register5/palmiii.html

While visiting Register 5, please be sure to check out Emerge, our new corporate e-mail software, and NetContact, our all in one solution for extracting e-mail addresses, managing large email lists and message delivery!

Cordially,

Jack Jerguson
Customer Service
Register 5    www.register5.com