Date:      Sat, 12 Dec 1998 22:11:21 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   bin/5572 (critial, high priority cron bug never fixed)

    ... that I submitted all the way back on Jan 26th.   It even included
    a patch.

    And nobody read it.  Nobody fixed it.  It's still sitting there
    in the critical list, untouched.

    Well, now that I have commit privs I'm damn well going to fix this
    one!

						-Matt

    Matthew Dillon  Engineering, HiWay Technologies, Inc. & BEST Internet
                    Communications & God knows what else.
    <dillon@backplane.com> (Please include original email in any response)