Date:      Sat, 13 Jan 2001 15:16:06 -0600
From:      Erich Zigler <erichz@superhero.org>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Interesting plight

On Sat, Jan 13, 2001 at 10:52:28AM -0600, Erich Zigler wrote:

> Could something not be getting updated? I'm very confused here and at a
> complete loss.

Okay, I found the problem. I seemed to have gotten a extra COPTFLAGS in the
bottom of my make.conf with some weird opts. So the kernel was being
compiled with different optimizations then the world.

This was fun.

Thank you all for your help.

--
Erich Zigler

Hah! If they were going to do that, they'd be just as likely to buy some
extra rope to keep the pigs from getting out of their rooftop aviary.