Date:      Wed, 8 Oct 1997 20:20:02 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Jonathan Fosburgh <jef53313@Bayou.UH.EDU>
To:        Wei Weng <wweng@stevens-tech.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: star office

On Wed, 8 Oct 1997, Wei Weng wrote:
> This may sound stupid. But what is the executable files of star office? I
> installed it directly from cdrom but can't find anything related star or
> office. ^_^
swriter3
smath3
simage3
sdraw3
scalc3

There may be others I cannot think of at the moment. They are links in
/usr/local/bin to executables in the StarOffice directory.
Jonathan Fosburgh, wotan@scientist.com , University of Houston Geophysics
                     We shall not cease from exploration,
                And the end of our exploring shall be to arrive
            Where we started from, and know the place for the first time.
                       --T.S. Eliot, The Four Quartets