Date:      Mon, 11 Apr 2011 08:19:22 -0400
From:      Jon Radel <jon@radel.com>
To:        Pierre-Luc Drouin <pldrouin@pldrouin.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Options for Secondary DNS Service?

This is a cryptographically signed message in MIME format.

--------------ms020104050701060109040408

On 4/11/11 7:58 AM, Pierre-Luc Drouin wrote:

 > I was more looking for a slave server, since it would prefer to keep m=
 > primary server...
 >
 > Thanks!

Yes, that's what a secondary server is.

As Maxim said, gandi.net will provide a slave server as an option.  They =

will also provide all servers and allow use of their dashboard for=20
maintaining records as a different option.

Don't top-post in this neighborhood, please.

--=20

--Jon Radel
jon@radel.com

--------------ms020104050701060109040408--