Date:      Wed, 31 May 2000 00:05:57 +0100
From:      Peter McGarvey <Peter.McGarvey@telinco.net>
To:        gh <grasshacker@linkfast.net>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD for t-shirts

Have you ever noticed that in news stories about the American NRA, that
if you repaced "NRA" with "Linux User" it would still sound right.
Actually, Linux is not so much an OS as a political statement/way of
life.

gh wrote:

> > Indeed, should I, as a FreeBSD user, insult/tourture/maim and Linux user
> > I should ever meet?
> >
> > And what happens if I happen to use Linux too?  Do I have to beat myself
> > up?
>
> An emphatic ``YES, Absolutely''.
>
> Dan
>
> ;-))

(and before anyone flames me my tounge if firmly in my cheek)

--
TTFN, FNORD

Peter McGarvey, Unix Administrator
Network Operations Center, Telinco Limited