Date:      Mon, 17 May 2010 10:17:59 +0300
From:      Kaya Saman <SamanKaya@netscape.net>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Intel DG45FC Fly Creek LGA 775 Mini-ITX system board compatibility?

Hi,

I'd just like to know if the Intel DG45FC Fly Creek LGA 775 Mini-ITX
system board is compatible with FreeBSD and also if there is a PCIe SATA
card recommendation too as I need more SATA ports??

I plan on building a Mini-ITX based NAS/Server using a Chenbro hot-swap
chassis with FreeBSD 8.0 x64 at the heart of the system so I just want
to make sure that everything I buy is going to work and won't cause me
any problems and make me revert to Linux which would be a drag as
there's no ZFS file system and I just squared all the ZFS stuff on the
FreeBSD-FS portion of the mailing list.....

If anyone can give me any hints, tips, or advice it would be very much
appreciated!!

Many thanks,

Kaya