Date:      Wed, 14 Oct 1998 22:16:21 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brian Feldman <green@zone.syracuse.NET>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>, Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, "Alex G. Bulushev" <bag@sinbin.demos.su>, Daniel Rock <rock@cs.uni-sb.de>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: -current NFS problem

Well, according to Jordan's "non-verification" to my alluding that since
Dr. McKusick was committing NFS deltas, he was the mysterious contracted
NFS fixer-upper. Last time I checked, he didn't really do his entire job
if that was to totally fix NFS.... but hey, I don't use NFS much if ever,
so I won't Complain...

Brian Feldman