Date:      Sun, 29 Feb 2004 09:39:26 -0700
From:      "Jerry M. Howell II" <jmhowell@jmhowell.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ps2 optical wheel mouse problems

Hello all.,

  I recently installed freeBSD 5.2 and have a problem. I have most
  everything working corectly except the mouse. I set it to auto and it
  detects the mouse but it jumps all over the screen. It's a prety
  standard optical wheel mouse that seems to work fine under 4.8 and
  under all distros of linux I've used so far. I've tried every
  configuration I can think of under the sun. Does anyone have any
  recomendations?

thnx

--

Jerry M. Howell II