Date:      Thu, 13 Jun 1996 23:27:44 +0000
From:      "Paul O' Malley" <schildt@iol.ie>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   sorry to trouble you

Hi
I thought you might like to know the following I was running xjewel and
it kept on crashing and it was giving messages like cant open high score
file so I thought for a minute and did this
I set the high score permissions to
		711
		&
		FreeBSD crashed
next time I went to play xjewel at about the point it used to look for
the high score file.
Im using NFS ... not union file structure.. if you want any more info
mail me Ill be glad to help as I think this is a (stumped for words
(brilliant excellent off this planet all seem demeaning to the best
deamon of them all)) 'very good indeed' system.
I would like to point out Im not long using it but it is my O/S of
choice. (When youve tried the rest use the best).

Cheers & all the best

Paul O' Malley