Date:      Tue, 8 Dec 1998 14:52:11 -0500
From:      "Jim Flowers" <jflowers@ezo.net>
To:        "Louis A. Mamakos" <louie@TransSys.COM>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Help with TCP listen() function

Thanks, that did the trick and allowed me to proceed into the meat of the
debugging which is now completed.  I appreciate your response.

Always have a problem knowing when something is "in doubt" and should be
freebsd-questions or on a general "technical track" and is more properly
queried on "hackers" or a specific "technical track" like "net".  I thought
I had it right this time.

Jim