Date:      Tue, 10 Mar 1998 20:43:22 -0500 (EST)
From:      Daniel K Fry <daniel.fry@unh.edu>
To:        Patrick Gardella <patrick@cre8tivegroup.com>
Cc:        Daniel K Fry <daniel.fry@unh.edu>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG, Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
Subject:   RE: Accton EN2216 PCMCIA

Patrick,

i installed off my ftp server from the 2.2.2 cdrom that i have using the
pao-boot floppy. now in order to use the ed0 device do i have to rebuild
my kernel with the crd0 device enabled? does 2.2.2 even allow this? sorry
i'm clueless.

other q's:
if i try to use the PAO-971211 package am i going to run into trouble
because i am not running 2.2.5? i just used 2.2.2 b/c i have the cd so it
is faster.

please let me know what you guys think.

thanx
daniel fry