Date:      Tue, 22 Aug 2000 16:41:09 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Hector <hector@unlser1.unl.csi.cuny.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Gateway Machine

Hi,

I have a small LAN and I have setup a Freebsd 4.0-RELEASE box(2 NICs) with
IPFILTER_3.3.8 through kernel support. I just want it to be an OPEN
firewall for the moment and allow anything in and out. So far I have modified my
rc.conf and added gateway_enabled="YES" to it.

How do I make sure IPFilter is setup correctly?
How do I enter DNS address in FreeBSD so my internal machines can use
them?

Thank you!!!