Date:      Wed, 9 Dec 1998 13:39:02 -0600
From:      "Scot W. Hetzel" <hetzels@westbend.net>
To:        "Roger Hall" <RHall@esigroup.com>
Cc:        <FREEBSD-STABLE@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Bill Fumerola" <billf@chc-chimes.com>
Subject:   Re: apache-fp

From: Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
To: Roger Hall <RHall@esigroup.com>
Cc: <FREEBSD-STABLE@FreeBSD.ORG>
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 1998 7:40 AM

>I believe I committed a change from the Maintainer that fixes this
>problem, please update your ports tree.
>
>Scot: Correct me if I'm wrong.

Different problem entirely.  Just need to use the correct options for the
fpsrvadm.exe program to create virtual webs.  Which I found by doing a
search on www.rtr.com web site.

NOTE: If your using the apache13-fp port don't use quotes on any of the
directives, as the FP Exts doesn't know how to handle them.

Scot