Date:      Wed, 4 Mar 1998 12:56:33 +0500 (PKT)
From:      Waqas Ahmed <b99138@lums.edu.pk>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   help boot problem

 hello everyone, i recently installed Freebsd(onle the bin part just to
check if it worked or not) the problem is that after i get past the boot
manager i get to the boot prompt.What do i do over there.
  I read somewhere that the command is wd0(1,a)/kernel but when i give
this command the screen continously gives the message:

	D:0x81 C:0 H:0 S:0

can anybody please help me with the problem?