Date:      Thu, 30 Mar 2000 16:33:00 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Peter Lowe <pgl@random.noc.clara.net>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   the ports page

Hi,

I have no reason to see why you will take any notice of this email
considering all the others I've ever sent to www@freebsd.org have
disappeared into the void, but I'd just like to make a small suggestion
for the ports page - could you put the search box at the top so that
people don't have to scroll down or wait for the rest of the page to
load before I can search for what I want? It's a small thing, but then
it's a small change; I use the page regularly and it would be nice to
have it at the top.

Regards,

Peter Lowe.

--
Systems Administrator, ClaraNET

Everything I know in life I learnt from .sigs