Date:      Fri, 5 Jul 1996 09:49:54 +0000 ()
From:      francis yeung <fyeung@netific.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Job opportunities

Greeting,

	I am posting this for a friend of mine who is in ISP software business.

	He is looking for people with the following experience:

	o FreeBSD/NetBSD development background e.g. device drivers, networking
	  code, security, Internet related software e.g. proxy, DNS, Sendmail,
	  database (e.g. ODBC) etc.

	o FreeBSD/NetBSD system administration background with experience in
	  Perl, various Shells programming experience, Web development
	  experience will be helpful.

	College students are welcome. No working experience is also
	acceptable.

	Location: Sunnyvalle, California - Silicon Valley
		50 miles south of San Francisco, 5 miles from San Jose.

	Please respond emails to me directly so that I can fax them to him
	promptly (in Japan).

	Francis