Date:      Tue, 23 Jun 1998 11:20:32 -0500
From:      Dan Nelson <dnelson@emsphone.com>
To:        "Douglas L. Setzer, II" <dsetzer@bigfoot.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netware connectivity

In the last episode (Jun 23), Douglas L. Setzer, II said:
> I've looked at that and it seems a bit pricy.  I only need 1 or 2
> clients, not a lot.  Are there any cheaper clients out there?

Depending on what you need, the free HellSoft FTP daemon for Netware
might be enough.

ftp://novell.felk.cvut.cz/pub/nw311/ftpd/ftpd110.zip

Or you could spring for Netware NFS (around $2100 according to
www.uvision.com), which lets Netware mount Unix systems and export its
own volumes.

	-Dan Nelson
	dnelson@emsphone.com