Date:      Wed, 8 Oct 1997 22:33:36 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Wei Weng <wweng@stevens-tech.edu>
To:        Jonathan Fosburgh <jef53313@Bayou.UH.EDU>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: star office

This is probably the most stupid thing I have ever seen in years. :)
Here it is: First time, I run swriter3, and then it gave me soemthing to
config. Then I filled in everything it needs. And installed everything
except german stuff.( I am not a german speaker) And i installed in my
normal user home directory ./home/wweng/Staroffice-3.1 And then it said
"ok, installaion is done. Now you can run the program and enjoy. " But
when I tried to run swriter3 again, it gave me:

bash$ This version has expired.
Please get a new one from the same source.

Could anyone tell me what's going on? I feel like being cheated. :( ^_^

ja ne
Wei Weng                       &    A   N   NIIIM   MEEEE  *
Box s-1398                     &   A A  NN  N I MM MM      *
Stevens Institute of Technology&  A   A N N N I M M MEEEE  *
Hoboken, NJ 07030              & AAAAAAAN  NN I M   M      *
wweng@stevens-tech.edu         &A       A   NIIIM   MEEEE  *