Date:      Sat, 13 Jan 2001 18:54:09 -0500
From:      "Otter" <otterr@telocity.com>
To:        <bmah@FreeBSD.ORG>, "whisky" <whisky@slipy.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE:

-release is just a snapshot of -stable. the only difference between
4.2-release and 4.2-stable is that the code in -stable is a little
newer, but basically the same userland functions and features. the
only differnces would be the commits to -stable since the -release...
about 2 months worth of changes, as i recall.
-Otter