Date:      Sun, 23 Apr 2000 17:15:07 +0800 (BNT)
From:      Stefanus Du Toit <sdt@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: SCSI on ATAPI simulation, cdrecord (fwd)

Hi Jens/freebsd-stable,

well, I just burnt a CD-R with burncd and it worked fine. I had to remake
my /dev/acdx entries, which I forgot after upgrading to 4.0-S, but
otherwise everything worked just fine.

--
Stefanus Du Toit * WorldForger * Unix Hacker * Open Source Fanatic
mailto:sdt@gmx.net * http://www.worldforge.org/ * http://ultracool.net/

This is with a Kodak 4804IDE CD-R/RW btw.

Thanks again for your help,