Date:      Mon, 06 May 2002 19:37:59 -0500
From:      "Jack L. Stone" <jackstone@sage-one.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   SWISH

Running FBSD 4.5-Release...

Migrating from an older web server with BDSi that used SWISH for a search
tool. I liked it because it was easy to configure and could be limited to
certain directory(s)...

I see Swish-e and swish++ in the ports which I suppose are later versions
of the above Swish. Would appreciate advice/comments on these choices or
any others that work as well or better on FBSD. Needs to handle separate
directories each with several thousand HTML files on web sites.

Thanks for any comments....

.... our website: http://www.sage-one.net/

Best regards,

Jack L. Stone