Date:      Fri, 12 Jul 2002 12:59:13 -0700
From:      Ryan Mansager <rmger@nrez.net>
To:        "Brett D. Estrade" <estrabd@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-cluster@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: project hosting

 My only mention of an OS was inferred through reference of hip linux
 talk.  My letter was about project size, not OS preference.

 Pre-setup tools and community could be beneficial to us. Or they could
 not be. Moving to SF would be a nice step from where the project is at
 now, and/or will be a community it may be beneficial to be a part of
 later.

 Sorry if my previous post seemed tainted.

 -ryan

Ryan Mansager