Date:      Thu, 03 Jun 1999 15:03:42 -0400
From:      Joe Konecny <jkonecn@green-mfg.com>
Subject:   ADSL

I finally have two 3c509's working in my 3.1-release machine.  I
would like pointers on how to configure this machine as a router.
I have an ISP that has given me 4 static ip addresses.  The freebsd
machine can access the internet via one of the 3c509's fine.  I have
the other 3c509 connected to a hub and then a win95 machine connected
to the hub.  So the win95 machine has an ip of it's own as does
each freebsd nic.  I am unsure of what to do next to get the packets
to go through the freebsd machine to win95.  I have
gateway_enabled=YES set in rc.conf.  Does each fbsd nic and the
win95 machine need the gateway ip that was given to me by my
provider?

Thanks for any tips!
Joe