Date:      Sat, 29 Jun 1996 00:41:49 -0400
From:      Dustin Cobb <dcobb@hq.cyberrealm.net>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org, freebsd-admin@freebsd.org, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Employment opportunities @ CyberRealm

Who is CyberRealm?  We are a new aggressive international Internet marketing
and connectivity organization located in Rockville, MD.  Due to our rapid
progression in the ISP and Internet presence provider markets, we require
more TALENTED and AGGRESSIVE IS professionals.  We are looking for personnel
with expertise in the following:

* FreeBSD 2.x.x (administration and programming [C, C++, Perl, Tcl, SQL])
* General UNIX and Internet services administration (such as UUCP, FTP,
HTTP, SMTP, NNTP, DNS, NFS, NIS).
* TCP/IP and related routing protocols (such as BGP, EGP, IGRP, RIP, OSPF, etc.)
* Experience with troubleshooting hardware problems on Intel-based systems
(MIPS and Alpha a +).
* Experience with UNIX and Internet service related security issues.  You
will be expected to promptly react to all relevant CERT advisories.
Firewall experience required.
* OLTP and secure transactions.  CyberRealm will be involved in the
deployment of SET and we are currently promoting commerce solutions
involving Netscape Commerce Server, First Virtual, DigiCash, CyberCash,
Mondex, and SET by Visa/MasterCard/AMEX.

In short, we are looking for a talented and aggressive MIS manager who will
serve a significant role in the future growth of our rapidly expanding
company.  If you're interested in such an opportunity, please reply to
dcobb@hq.cyberrealm.net or call (301) 947-0100.

Dustin Cobb
Vice President
CyberRealm