Date:      Sat, 10 May 2014 01:15:54 +0200
From:      "=?utf-8?Q?Nikolai_Fa=C3=9Fbender?=" <niki.fassbender@gmail.com>
To:        John Wolfe <jlw@xinuos.com>
Cc:        "questions@FreeBSD.org" <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Pre-built KDE (KDE4 meta-package ??

Yesterday i tried to install KDE in Freebsd10 the Pkg install KDE or Pkg. In=
stall KDE 4 doesn't work for ne so i installed gnome2 and mate.=20
I've doesn't found a Solution to install=20

> Am 10.05.2014 um 00:02 schrieb John Wolfe <jlw@xinuos.com>:
>=20
> What has happened to the "kde" or "kde4" pre-built package?   Is this unav=
ailable for amd64?   There are other kde4 runtime/applications available in t=
he repository.
>=20
> I am attempting to install 2 X86-64 systems with a graphical desktop.
>=20
> FreeBSD FreeBSD-10vm 10.0-RELEASE-p2 FreeBSD 10.0-RELEASE-p2 #0: Tue Apr 2=
9 17:06:01 UTC 2014 root@amd64-builder.daemonology.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/=
GENERIC amd64