Date:      Mon, 17 Jun 2002 22:48:17 EDT
From:      UCOcYbRbRoNcHo@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Need install help

--part1_43.d162af5.2a3ff971_boundary

I recently purchased System Commander 2000 so I can run multiple operating
systems and I'm having trouble installing FreeBSD 4.5.  Can you provide step
by step instructions on how I can get this setup without erasing everything.
I'm running windows 98 on a 10 gig hdd, but I'm wanting to set up freebsd on
my secondary hdd which is 80gb.

--part1_43.d162af5.2a3ff971_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">I recently purchased System Commander 2000 so I can run multiple operating systems and I'm having trouble installing FreeBSD 4.5.&nbsp; Can you provide step by step instructions on how I can get this setup without erasing everything.&nbsp; I'm running windows 98 on a 10 gig hdd, but I'm wanting to set up freebsd on my secondary hdd which is 80gb.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_43.d162af5.2a3ff971_boundary--