Date:      Sun, 6 Jun 1999 12:26:51 -0400
From:      "Mitch Vincent" <cygone@zoomnet.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Ethernet Card Questions..

Hey guys, I have a bunch of these IBM EtherStreamer NICs and a few of these
Kingston KNE2021LC NICs
I'm considering taking them in as a trade for some work I've done, they
don't have boxes but the person guarantees that they work.. He could not
tell me if they work under FreeBSD however..

I took one of the Kingston cards and put it in my 486 test box, I never
could get it to work using any of the NIC drivers..

 Would anyone happen to be using any of these successfully under FreeBSD?

 Thanks!

-Mitch

"When all your plans fail, backup, re-group and press on. The only real
failure is quitting..."