Date:      Wed, 22 Nov 2000 02:46:24 -0500 (EST)
From:      Tim McMillen <timcm@umich.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Learn command

Does anybody know of any newer versions of the original unix learn
command?  (With source of course and green eggs and ham)  I think it could
be a really valuable tool for newbies if it was updated to apply to
FreeBSD.
	I know of Brian Kernighan's source to it, but I was hoping for
something a little more updated.

					Thanks

"A government big enough to give you everything
you want, is a government big enough to take
from you everything you have."
				-Gerald Ford