Date:      Sat, 15 Jun 2002 06:22:08 -0700
From:      walt <wsheets@sbcglobal.net>
To:        freebsd-current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>, rwatson@freebsd.org
Subject:   Syscalls.master broken on -CURRENT?

During the compilation of usr.bin/truss this error stops world:

syscalls.master: line 55: syscall number out of sync at 7
line is:
	  struct rusage  * rusage ) ;  }  wait4 wait_args int

The error is actually produced by the execution of
'/usr/src/sys/kern/makesyscalls.sh syscalls.master'

I see that syscalls.master and related files were changed
on June 13.  What I don't understand is why this same error
breaks world on one of my -CURRENT machines but not on the other
machine.  If I execute the shellscript by hand on either
machine the error message is the same.  Strange.