Date:      Tue, 2 Jan 2001 15:58:13 -0800
From:      Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   802.11 support in ifconfig?

Hi,

Just a quick question.  There's been a bunch of talk about adding 802.11
configuration support to ifconfig following NetBSD's example.  We could
use it at work and I've got time I can spend on it so I'd like to do
that if someone else isn't.  If you're working on this let me know so
we don't duplicate efforts too much.  Since no one has said anything
I've seen I'm assuming it's likely that no one has done anything, but I
figure I should send out a message before spending too much time on it.

I intend to follow NetBSD's inferface as closly as possiable to avoid
pointless divergence, but if there are features you want, now would be
the time to speak up.

-- Brooks