Date:      Sun, 2 Mar 2003 22:13:07 -0800 (PST)
From:      David Yeske <dyeske@yahoo.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        flynn@energyhq.homeip.net, Mario <lioux@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ports/print/lyx can build WITH_QT on RELENG_4

I made a modification that allows lyx to build on RELENG_4 without gcc 3.1 and WITH_QT.

I changed the stack depth and I linked qt-mt with PTHREAD_LIBS.  I'm not sure if thats the best
way to fix it.

I get this error when I close lyx though.

"Mutex destroy failure: Device busy"

I get that same error on a machine running HEAD built WITH_QT, maybe it's a harmless message?

I try to avoid xforms if possible ;)

Regards,
David Yeske