Date:      Fri, 16 Feb 1996 20:51:18 +0000 ()
From:      Sergio de Almeida lenzi <lenzi@bsi.com.br>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sendmail -> uucp

Hello All,

Can someone help me please.
I need to setup both sides of an mail connection.
One side is and ISP (bsi.com.br) running sendmail (200.250.250.14)
the other side is my home (200.250.250.78). The sites will be connected
by uucp. The uucp setup is ok as I can copy files from my home to the ISP.

When there is a ppp link, sendmail works ok. But, If the ppp link is down,
it queues the message, and does not invoke uucp.

Can someone send me the sendmail.cf and/or the switches (-b -q....) for
the sendmail program?

Thanks in Advance,

Sergio Lenzi.