Date:      Sun, 28 Jun 1998 13:22:08 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Gary Kline <kline@tera.com>
To:        fpawlak@execpc.com (Frank Pawlak)
Cc:        kline@tera.com, fpawlak@execpc.com, hoek@hwcn.org, drifter@stratos.net, eivind@yes.no, wes@softweyr.com, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Does it's true?

According to Frank Pawlak:

		[[ ... ]]

> > 	PS: Howzit going, Frank?
> >
> >-- End of excerpt from Gary Kline
>
> Gary if you are not being funny with your post, I think you have missed his
> point.  I read his last sentence as being sarcastic regarding the history of
> what mutual armament has brought about.  It is possible that I have mis-read
> his intent.  If I am reading him correctly he is correct about its effects on
> violence and peace.
>
> You like wise are right about the first strike idiots.
>
> BTW, I do owe you a letter.  Perhaps I need to dis-engage from this flame fest
> and take care of stuff like that.  Things are pretty good in general.  I'll get
> the letter out soon.  Will be good to catch up again
>
> Regards.
> Frank

		I certainly wasn't writing that seriously about
		anything that's been said recently.

		There've been several good points in this
		discussion.  And some  sophistry as well::
		when your arguments fall short once tactic is
		to attack the other guy's country or society
		or worldview... or his red hair!

		At least none of us has dug out his old deer
		rifle... .

		Looking forward to hearing from you when you've
		got time; also to your visit -whenever-.

		gary