Date:      Fri, 27 Jul 2001 10:23:54 -0400
From:      Pete Fritchman <petef@databits.net>
To:        Chris Elsworth <chris@shagged.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Manpages not being removed in port-to-be

++ 27/07/01 14:41 +0100 - Chris Elsworth:
| It installs fine, but when I come to pkg_delete it, it leaves the manpages
| behind, in /usr/local/man/cat5/tpop3d.conf.gz (and cat8/tpop3d.gz) -
| despite me using

Manpages get formatted as text and put in the cat[0..9] directories for
viewing.  Removing the port won't remove the manpages from the cat
directory, there is a periodic script that will do this for you every
week (see /etc/periodic/weekly/330.catman).

-pete

--
Pete Fritchman <petef@databits.net>
Databits Network Services, Inc. <http://databits.net>;