Date:      Fri, 24 Mar 2000 06:40:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      Alan Edmonds <alan.edmonds@sterling.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/17579: x11/kdebase11 fails to install under 4.0-STABLE

The following reply was made to PR ports/17579; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Alan Edmonds <alan.edmonds@sterling.com>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org, alan.edmonds@sterling.com
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 08:38:32 -0600

 I jumped too quickly on this one.  It looks like when kdelibs11
 installs, it fails to install the libkdecore.la file.  It
 acts like it works, but the libkdecore.la isn't in /usr/local/lib.

 It could very well be a problem with my system. :-(

 --
 Alan Edmonds, KB5ZUY               Sterling Software
                                    M/S 132