Date:      Wed, 8 Oct 1997 22:26:06 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Jonathan Fosburgh <jef53313@Bayou.UH.EDU>
To:        Wei Weng <wweng@stevens-tech.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: star office

> This is probably the most stupid thing I have ever seen in years. :)
> Here it is: First time, I run swriter3, and then it gave me soemthing to
> config. Then I filled in everything it needs. And installed everything
> except german stuff.( I am not a german speaker) And i installed in my
> normal user home directory ./home/wweng/Staroffice-3.1 And then it said
> "ok, installaion is done. Now you can run the program and enjoy. " But
> when I tried to run swriter3 again, it gave me:
>
> bash$ This version has expired.
The readme file gives an ftp site, go there are pick up the upgrade
package and unpack it in the root directory for StarOffice. That sould do
it.
Jonathan Fosburgh, wotan@scientist.com , University of Houston Geophysics
                     We shall not cease from exploration,
                And the end of our exploring shall be to arrive
            Where we started from, and know the place for the first time.
                       --T.S. Eliot, The Four Quartets