Date:      Thu, 29 Apr 1999 22:58:13 +0300
From:      Fadi Sodah <sodah@qatar.net.qa>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   3com-NIC

hi

i built MYKERNEL to support my Network Card.
i am using FreeBSD v.30 on my laptop Fujitsu (Lifebook 530T).
the ful description of the network card is :
 - 3Comn Fast EtherLink 16Bit PC card (CardBus)
   called the  3C574-TX PC
when i run the command 'dmesg | grep zp' , i get
zp: pcmcia slot 0: 3Com3C574-TX Fats EtherLink PC Card A001
zp: slot 1: no card in slot
zp0 not found at 0x300

what shall i do? or am i not going to get anywhere with that PC Card?

thx in advance.

-Pons

P.S. i am not in the list