Date:      Sun, 7 Jan 1996 18:36:43 -0800 (PST)
From:      Chaos Boy <koden@well.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   gcc v2.7.2 and libg++ v2.7.1

Does anyone have fixes for the gcc v2.7.2 and libg++ v2.7.1 distributions
so that I can compile it for FreeBSD 2.1? I'm having a problem installing
libg++ v2.7.1 where it exits because of a problem with the .weak assembly
directive. Any help appreciated and if you have fixed makefiles or source
files, please send them to me via email (attachments). Thanks.

John

                                   --=o8o=--
John S. Cho
Innovation Architects